Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No more coffee

I love coffee.

So much, in fact, that I was drinking many, many, many cups every day. And I got into a very bad cycle. So I stopped drinking coffee, had a splintering headache for 5 days, and just felt miserable. And now I feel great.

But I still love coffee, too bad I can't drink it. It's my forbidden fruit.

This may not apply to you, but my coffee drinking was impacting my sleeping habits, causing me to feel misearble in the morning, and generally making me addicted to more coffee. It's a very negative cycle, if you get caught in it.

So here's my productivity tip: if you're addicted to coffee (or any other highly caffeinated drink, such as some sodas) and always feel tired, stop! Just throw this habit away, suffer through the withdrawal pains and then enjoy the renewed energy that will flow into your life.

- Gummi

1 comment:

Begga said...

Gaman að lesa bloggið þitt Gummi :)
Á pottþétt eftir að halda áfram að kíkja hér inn.
Kv. frá Köben